– The Nifty markets will see above the fold buying. There will be demand dominance.
– The trading momentum which was left in the last trading session will continue now.
– Sectors such as Auto, Construction, will see some selling pressure, BFSI will continue to be in Red. The large-cap will also be in Red around till 11:25 AM.
– Post this time, sharp fall in valuation will be a witness in the market.
– Please keep your exposure less in the market.
– Towards the closing bell, BFSI will be in Red. Power, Auto, and Crude will look attractive. Entertainment and Retail will see some profit booking.
– Telecom will see some interesting trends, but the market may not be very good in numbers towards the end of the trading bell.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk. The other caveat is any political development during trading hours]