Planning Pregnancy With Astrology
To get pregnant within the specified time, after marriage, has always been the desire of any Women. However, this may not be true to all. For some, meticulous pregnancy planning becomes important, however, to other’s despite detailed planning pregnancy, may not fructify. They would try for long, however, the results may delude them time and again.
Again, some would suddenly conceive as, as they married, without much planning involved. Thus, timing pregnancy prediction may not give results to one and all. Therefore, conceiving a child is one of the most list impacting decisions that affect a full family. Hence, it is imperative to know the planetary alignment in the horoscope of the female before planning a pregnancy.
Why Should one place belief in astrological timing of pregnancy?
For time immemorial, Hindu’s have believed in the science of astrology. In fact, in astrology, the Kundali pregnancy astrology has been believed for a long, long time. Since the planetary alignment in the above zodiac has been the reason for any event that would take place in the life of a native. Be it good, bad or ugly, Astrology is the only science that has shed light on the prospective future of a native.
Hence instead of spending heavily on artificial means of getting pregnant, if a native is able to ensure planning pregnancy with astrology, then the outcome is not only assured but highly cost-effective and supportive. Hence even today, in many parts of the Country, people do consult an expert and learnt astrologer before conceiving a child.
How does Astrology would check this?
Astrology is a Vast subject, therefore, there are many techniques that can be applied to predict pregnancy. But some of the common methods that are applied has been mentioned below.
- For any female planning Child and pregnancy with astrology, should be blessed with good health. To ensure this, the lord of the 1st house and its lord should be free form any form of negative affliction. If the 1st house is free from any affliction, then timing pregnancy would be successful.
- The 5th house and its lord is also very important for progeny and pregnancy. Since the 5th house of any horoscope is important to check along with the 1st house for the support of pregnancy. Usually, if the 5th house is afflicted, then the horoscope or Kundali suffers from Pitru Dosha. If this dosha is not addressed, then pregnancy is either detailed or sometimes in extreme case even denied.
- The placement of malefic planets such as Saturn, Sun, Mars, Rahu and Ketu, can also reduce the positivity of the conceiving a child at the predetermined time. In the event of placement of these planets, then too a person may not conceive any child.
- Now, the 1st and the 5th house is thoroughly addressed, then the transit of Jupiter and the planet of Jupiter in the natal chart is important to be studied. This is because Jupiter is the karaka of pregnancy to a native. In case, if any one of them is afflicted, either in the natal chart or during the transit, then the outcome is not favourable.
- Again, in the transit of Jupiter, if Jupiter aspects the lord of the 5th house along with the 5th house, then that time is the most auspicious to conceive a child. Since all the impediments are thwarted.
- Along with the above transit, the period of Mahadasha and Antradasha is also important. Since they would decide the timing with accuracy to conceive a child.
Thus, all these factors play a very important role to plan childbirth or pregnancy, with the help of astrology.
Suppose there is no affliction, then what next? Can it be easy to conceive a child or pregnancy?
In fact, if a native is blessed with no affliction, then they are certainly lucky individuals. But this alone does not assure them of pregnancy. For them, the following are the possible outcome.
- First, always time pregnancy. This means, take the most auspicious time to conceive a child from a learnt and expert astrologer. They would give you the appropriate time which would help you to solve the delay factor.
- In case of any delay or difficulties in conceiving a child due to minor defects, then that too can be addressed with the help of astrological remedies.
- In fact, astrology can provide an accurate time of birth that a person would conceive along with the place of birth, which can help the native to plan the same accordingly. For instance, a couple planning to conceive a child may not succeed, until then travel abroad and try as the newborn may be destined to take birth in a foreign land.
Thus, the anecdotal evidence is indicative enough that Astrologically, planning pregnancy has always helped many.