– Markets will see a downward trend in the initial trends.
– Sectors such as PUS’s, Petroleum, Diary, Retail, Cosmetics and Infrastructure will be on the positive trends.
– Though Oil, Telecom, Information Technology will show selling pressure.
– This trend will see some change after 12:20 PM.
– Some of the sectors will show signs of improvement and consolidation.
– Oil and Crude, PUS’s, Petroleum, Infrastructure, Pharma, Chemicals and Telecom will be in green.
– Towards the closing bell, Market will be in green. Sectors such as following will be in green: FMCG, Beauty and Luxury, Hospitality, Diary, Retail, Crude Oil, Construction and BFSI. They would be in total green.
– Sectors such as Telecom, PSU’s Petroleum, Infrastructure, and Information Technology.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]