Om Nama Shivaya.
|Nakshatra||Revati||20:06 PM||Yoga||Brahma||17:36 PM|
– Except for political news, the markets will act as per the planetary alignment.
– The Nifty market will see supply side dominance initially.
– This trend will last till 10:35 AM in the morning.
– Some gains in I.T, Telecom, Entertainment, BFSI, PSU’s will be seen after this time. Profit booking will be seen in some of these sectors.
– After 12:30 PM, the above sectors along with Diary and FMCG will see a lower in their value, except and Telecom.
– But infrastructure and minings will see some gains.
– Towards the closing bell, BFSI, IT, Telecom, FMCG and Dairy products, mining and construction will be some of the sectors which will be in green.
– Overall markets will be good towards the closing bell.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]