Nifty Market on 19th June 2018.
– The Nifty market will start on a selling pressure.
– Most of the Sectors such as: Diary, Food, FMCG, Petroleum, Telecom, Infrastructure, Pharma and Industrial Chemical, PSU’s & BFSI will see selling pressure.
– Especially after 10:30 AM, will see high selling pressure.
– Nifty Market will oscillate from time to time.
– Traders will have to be more careful in trading and should not over invest on high beta stocks.
– The 3:30 P.M Factor the markets will see consolidation again.
– Especially on the stock of the following sectors.
– Sectors such as: BFSI, Luxury, Auto, FMCG, Food and Diary, Pharma, Industrial Chemicals, Telecom etc., will be in Green.
– Native can plan partial exit if necessary.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]