– The Nifty market will see mixed reactions.
– Some buying and selling will happen together. But soon consolidation will dominate.
– Sectors such as Diary, Telecom, Infrastructure, BFSI, PSU’s, Petroleum, will see heavy buying and shall dominate the markets.
– But sectors such as Information sectors, Oil, and Construction and large-cap will be in RED. Even stocks dealing in any kind of luxury will be in RED.
– Towards the closing bell Nifty market will be in consolidation.
– Sectors such as BFSI, PSU’s, Petroleum, Diary, food products, Pharma, Industrial Chemical, Infrastructure and Heavy metals will do well.
– Caution is on Large Cap, Construction, Oil, and Luxuries products.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]