Vedic astrological and Business remedies.
We are all born to undertake some activity or the other to meet our profession requirements. Some undertake a job and reach the highest pedestal in their career. At the same time, others prefer to remain self-employed or take any business activity. The one who undertake Job, has a certainty to earn money towards the end of the month. They look up to the last date of every month to earn happily and meet their requirements. However, for a native in business or profession, the initial years is full of hard work with limited returns. They toil extra hours to regularise their business income, as they must not only earn for themselves, but also pay salaries to their staff and clear other dues. A businessman is always loaded with responsibilities.
No doubt, they work very hard to meet all these ends. Of course, nothing can substitute their hard work. It is their sheer dedication and focus which enables the native to attain success. However, in the world of competition, is this sufficient? Can only hard work help the native? Where shortcomings in any manner can cost the business huge losses or can reduce gains in business dealings. There are several uncertainties that can come in to play and reduce or delay success.
It is here that the astrological remedies come into play.
An astrological remedy is to ease out the path and help the native attain success in business. Again, the person is blessed with wisdom, prosperity, and happiness from time to time. It is only when a Business attains break-even, they turn profitable. Until then, the proprietor is in constant fire-fighting mode.
Occultservice.com has come out with the following remedies to help every businessman growth and success in all walk of their actions.
- If a native is struggling to increase sales in business, give dhan or alums on Saturday, as this will please lord Saturn. Lord Saturn is the judge who will keep an account of your good deeds and return the same with interest.
- Native can also take a fist full of pepper and black gram and scatter the same on the floor of your business premises. Make sure you do this on a Sunday and sweep the same yourself. Collect the swept waste and bury it in a lonely place.
- Chant Gayathri Mantra, 108 times, facing lord Sun, daily. Offer clean water and jaggery to please him. This will enlighten the business and increase prosperity.
- Buy small toys when you procure good for your business. You can give these toys to the needy kids. Happiness on their face will bring prosperity to your business.
- Take a peepal leaf and place it on the seat where you sit. This should be done on a Saturdays only. Repeat them for seven Saturdays and collect all of them. Upon collection, they should be flown in a river or clean flowing water.
- For professional offering services, they can attain growth in their activities by offering Sever cereals to a bird. The seven Cereal can be any combination of the following: Whole Moong dal, Sabut Moong, Whole green gram, Kaale Chane, Wheat, Jau, Rice, Bajra, Urad or Kaali Dal.
- To reduce any obstacles in business, you can lamp a castor oil in your business premise offer flowered gloves to them.
- Apply tilak on your forehead from the right leg thumb of Lord Hanuman. This will expedite business success and prosperity.
- Hang a mala of seven green chilis and a lemon. This should be done on a Saturday to keep any bad omen at bay.
- Get a Vastu or an expert astrologer to check the Vaastu of your Business premises. They would help you to increase the positive energy in your business, for regular progress.
- Worship goddess Mahalaxmi on every Friday. Your dedication will improve the cash flows in your business.
- Make some bean ladoos and wave them seven-time around your head. Feed them to a cow on a Thursday for continuity of your business prosperity.
- For regular growth in business, you must clean your business premises with Ganga Jal/water and draw a Swastik with saffron or turmeric.
[Disclaimer: The above is astrological guidance and not advised for self-practice. To reach out to any consultation, please do Contact the author]